request new fixture for smartfade ml

URGENT .... hello, my name is Patrick , I would need a new fixture of smartfade ml consolle for CLAY PAKY ALEDA B10 K EYE ( VERSION SHAPE 35 CH) ...... PLEASE HELP ME

Parents
  • Assuming you mean the Aleda K10 B-EYE, this is not in the library because SmartFade ML cannot properly support it - there are too many Colour-type parameters, among other things.

You will need to create your own User Personality for it - in fact, probably two custom personalities in order to make it fit in a useful way:
    One for the 'main fixture' and one for the 'shapes'.

See the "Custom Moving Light Personalities" chapter of the SFML v3.0.1 manual, pages 32 onwards.

• Assuming you mean the Aleda K10 B-EYE, this is not in the library because SmartFade ML cannot properly support it - there are too many Colour-type parameters, among other things.

You will need to create your own User Personality for it - in fact, probably two custom personalities in order to make it fit in a useful way:
    One for the 'main fixture' and one for the 'shapes'.

See the "Custom Moving Light Personalities" chapter of the SFML v3.0.1 manual, pages 32 onwards.

Children
Related