SmartFade ML console doesn't sync with SmartSoft.

When I connect my console to my laptop it won't sync with SmartSoft. My task mgr shows it running, but nothing comes up on the screen. If I unplug the usb cable it comes up on the screen. This doesn't happen all the time. Can anyone tell me what's going on? I'm sure it's something pretty simple.

Parents
  • Make sure you have the driver enabled for the board first. Check out the documentation for the software for instructions. There is an extra step involved if you have Windows 8. Once you get the driver configured make sure the software is NOT running when the laptop is connected to the board or they will not sync. Try plugging the board to the laptop before launching the ETC software.
  • Make sure you have the driver enabled for the board first. Check out the documentation for the software for instructions. There is an extra step involved if you have Windows 8. Once you get the driver configured make sure the software is NOT running when the laptop is connected to the board or they will not sync. Try plugging the board to the laptop before launching the ETC software.
Children
No Data
Related