Smartfade ml with midi launch pad

I was wondering if there is a way to run the smartfade ml and smart soft with a midi launch pad to trigger cues and to control device parameters?
Parents
  • Yes but you are limited to certain control functions such as memory and main faders, bumps, the stack go/pause/goto/reset to 0 and blackout. See the midi specs in the owners manual page 30. You have to use the SFML midi in/out ports so you need and external midi interface. I have made a Touch OSC template for iPhone/ iPod touch and iPad - search for "Smartfade TouchOSC Layouts" on the ETC Website. This gives you wireless MIDI remote control of SFML via a laptop and router.
  • Yes but you are limited to certain control functions such as memory and main faders, bumps, the stack go/pause/goto/reset to 0 and blackout. See the midi specs in the owners manual page 30. You have to use the SFML midi in/out ports so you need and external midi interface. I have made a Touch OSC template for iPhone/ iPod touch and iPad - search for "Smartfade TouchOSC Layouts" on the ETC Website. This gives you wireless MIDI remote control of SFML via a laptop and router.
Children
No Data
Related