color only on a fader

is is possible to record just color on a fader and not intensity?

Parents
  • This kind of filtering is a fairly advanced concept, so isn't available on SmartFade ML

Usually you'd just use a Colour Palette, or the Mem bump button in "Go Mode".

If you really need a fader that only contains parameters, record the devices with their Intensity at 1%.
    (Or edit it to this in SmartSoft)

• I think there is actually a way to do this. When you use the "Rec Sel" button instead of "Rec All" you have the option of only selecting certain fixtures or parameters. The Focuse/Color/Beam buttons light up as well as the Int A/Int B/Int Dev buttons. If you deselect everything but color, then only the color for the selected fixtures will be stored in that memory. I just played with this in SmartSoft and it appears to work correctly.
  • I think there is actually a way to do this. When you use the "Rec Sel" button instead of "Rec All" you have the option of only selecting certain fixtures or parameters. The Focuse/Color/Beam buttons light up as well as the Int A/Int B/Int Dev buttons. If you deselect everything but color, then only the color for the selected fixtures will be stored in that memory. I just played with this in SmartSoft and it appears to work correctly.
Children
Related