flashing

i power on the SmartFade and try to  work the lights and what happens when i pull one up is it only flashes  

Parents
  • If you want help you need to supply more information! Have you read the manual? What are you connecting to? If it's a fixture - does it have a strobe mode, is it a Stobe??? Do you often pull one up and go flashing? LOL (sorry sick sense of humour)
  • haha sorry, the manual dosnt say much at all about how to do solid light without a flash its hooked up to a series of studio lights and we use the breaker to operate them, we would like to use the smartfade to operate them and make it more conveinient and easier to work the lights in a sequence that best fits our broadcast i dont see a strobe mode on the smartfade and bumps are off so im nt sure what the problem is....
  • haha sorry, the manual dosnt say much at all about how to do solid light without a flash its hooked up to a series of studio lights and we use the breaker to operate them, we would like to use the smartfade to operate them and make it more conveinient and easier to work the lights in a sequence that best fits our broadcast i dont see a strobe mode on the smartfade and bumps are off so im nt sure what the problem is....
Children
Related