Custom personalities (Qwash LED)

I try tocustom a Qwash LED (chauvet) personalities with personality editor, but thedevice never react to the smartfade ML (it open on dmx mode), the cables aregood because smartfade control other devices after.  Also how I can assign function like vector speed (one forpan & tilt), linear color-macros/ auto-color or mode (pre-programming) onsmartfade ML?

• By default, Motor Speed (eg Pan Speed, Tilt Speed) attributes aren't used by SmartFade ML - the library 'parks' these at the fastest available speed, and for custom personalities these attribute channels would (usually) be output at 0%

With regards to Color and Movement Macros - the Macro 1,2,3 attributes may be a sensible place.

Remember that you can put any attribute on any fader you want when building custom personalities - it's entirely up to you.

If there are attributes that don't seem to fit anywhere, there are the User Faders - or you could just re-label something else. 

There are a couple of things to bear in mind:

• Intensity is controlled by the Grand Master and Memory Faders
    • Hue & Saturation are specially designed for RGB or CMY colour mixing
    • Pan & Tilt are the only ones that can be 16 bit

[edited by: Richard at 5:43 AM (GMT -6) on Sun, May 25 2008]
  • Thanks a lot for your help your advises were usefull and sorry for my english i'm use to speak french
Related