Fades

We run very simple shows for high school productions and so we do everything manually for the most part which allows our students to adapt to stage events on the fly easily. So for this reason we don't use a lot of the more advanced functions of the SmartFade panel. What I've noticed though is that the dimming sliders don't really provide a full range fade - the intensity gradient is completed very quickly (ie the light is at full intensity with very little movement of the control). Is this something I'm overlooking on the panel or is it more to do with some aspect of my lights/electrical?

Parents
  • This will be your dimmers (the box that controls the electrical power) and/or lights.
    Which ones do you have?

Some dimmers and DMX-controlled lights have a selection of dimmer "curves" that change how the power output relates to the DMX level from the console.
    If yours have this feature then you can try the others to see which you prefer.
  • This will be your dimmers (the box that controls the electrical power) and/or lights.
    Which ones do you have?

Some dimmers and DMX-controlled lights have a selection of dimmer "curves" that change how the power output relates to the DMX level from the console.
    If yours have this feature then you can try the others to see which you prefer.
Children
No Data
Related