Help programming movers and LED cans.

I've had my SFML for around 3 years now and have been really happy with it. I recently bought 2 Chauvet Intimidator 155's and since I knew I'd have to use the personalities with them, I decided I'd get my generic LED PAR's programmed as devices too.

Originally, I made INT A/B "scenes" as such, and programmed them into memories 1-11 (12 being a strobe). This was quick and easy for me originally. For example, INT A, 1 was Intensity for LED PAR 1, 2 was Red for LED PAR 1, 3 was Green for LED PAR 1, etc. 7 was Intensity for LED PAR 2, 8 was Red for LED PAR 2, etc. I have 8 lights that are all IRGBCS and I never used the C (color "wheel"), just programmed in the colours to MEMS 1-11.

I then made chases 13-24 using the MEMS 1-11. I'd use different MEMS PAGES for different chases. MEMS PAGE 12 was for solid colour flashing chases. 13-15 was colour snaps with no fade, then 16-18 was a fast fade, then each bank of 3 were slower and slower fades. That way I could do a good show for every style of music.

Everything was working fine until I decided to do it "properly".

So now I've got all 8 lights as DEVICES 13-20. If I select the devices, and go to PARAM 1, I can control intensity with 1, strobe with 10 and I can pick colours by pressing COLOR and selecting a PALETTE button. I've programmed all the colours I need as MEMS 1-11 (again, I use 12 as a global strobe). They all work perfectly. Until I try and build a sequence.

If I hit REC SEQ, select bump and press my bump buttons, then REC SEQ again, and it records the sequence. Where my problem is, is that no matter what fade times I use (0 is optimal), the steps keep fading and not snapping from step to step. It worked fine when manually programmed via programming the lights with INT, but not as devices.

I need to get this sorted as quickly as possible. I can submit my show file if needed.

Help? Please?

Related