Translation & little bug

Hi,

First, please apologize for my poor english, I'm french...

I've find a little bug on the virtual smartfade (and I guess it is the same on the real one (that is pretty difficult to find in France - 2 month I am waiting for it)).

Anyway, this is a bug that concern the french translation.

In path by channel mode the french translation seems to be too long and the last caracter does not appear in the window :

I have tried the translation tool, and in fact, when I change "Patcher par canal" in "patch par canal" it works.

So, my question is : is it possible to change the translation of the physical smartfade myself or not ?

Thanks.

PS : you were right to do the video tutorial, this is the main reason why I have ordered a Smartfade ;o)

[edited by: arnof at 1:11 PM (GMT -6) on Sun, Mar 18 2007]
Parents
  • Thanks for your post! I have asked Adam Bennette (who did the French translation, and is one of the developers of the product) to look at this issue. I have also asked him to post his reply here.

Thanks for the comment on the training videos. I will keep them coming! Look for new ones on SmartFade ML this summer!

David

• Thanks for your post! I have asked Adam Bennette (who did the French translation, and is one of the developers of the product) to look at this issue. I have also asked him to post his reply here.

Thanks for the comment on the training videos. I will keep them coming! Look for new ones on SmartFade ML this summer!

David

Children
No Data
Related