Levels on screen

Hi,

Is there a way to connect the Smartfade and a PC to get the exact level of the dimmers on a screen, just like the "light out display" of the virtual smartfade.

I guess the answer is currently: not... but, is this possible in the future versions of the software?

Thank you in advance.

Parents Reply Children
  • Jeroen:
    dlincecum:
    Yes - it will be Free!

As a new Smartfade 24/96 user, I hope that it will work on this console too, cause the virtual smartfade only works with the smartfades with a smaller footprint.

I'm really awaiting the software to hook up (a pc with) bigger screen.

As a possible new Smartfade 24/96 buyer, i ask the question of a larger screen: is it ok now? With a laptop on usb device?

• SmartSoft is on the verge of release (beta version available now through the forums) for use with SmartFade ML. The version supporting all SmartFade consoles, including the SF 2496 will be available later this year (hopefully this summer). If you would like to give it a quick try, download the beta software. The SmartFade ML console is the same width as the SF 2496, so you can see how we will fit the whole console onto the screen, and you can get a sense of the kinds of displays you will see (obviously, all the moving light features would not be there when running with a SmartFade console).

Thanks!

Sarah 

Related