Split screen with smartsoft 1.01 possible?

Is it possible to see split screen with demo theater file and smartsoft 1.01 without alt-tab shifting between open windows when moving sliders? The smartsoft 1.01 defaults to full screen mode and I cant get it to size down to allow realtime sharing with demo Connect window.

I am training several users and it would be nice to use the virtual ML console and Connect demo theatre on same screen.

Parents Reply
  • Fast Forward to 2010...

I am using SmartSoft 2.02 on a new Macbook Pro.  Prior to my MBP purchase, I did try out the SmartSoft tutorial with Capture's executable demo scene on my old desktop PC and it worked like the above photo.

I've purchased Capture Polar 2.3.7 SmartSoft Edition and modeled our current stage with ease and am ready to program lighting scenes.  On my MBP, I did not notice Capture's "C" logo.  How can I bring up the 3D scene overlayed above the virtual board?

My only work-around right now is using desktop spaces since SmartSoft works in full-screen mode only or do I have to look for a dual-monitor setup.

Thanks and God Bless!

Children
No Data
Related