Creating a stage like demo-theather

Hello all,

I am using the smartfade ml, with smartsoft.

My question: Is it possible to create a stage like the demo-theather and use it to pre-program a show at home? And is pre-programming possible within smartsoft?

Kind regardes,

Bob

• Yes you can create a stage in 3D lighting visualization software like Capture Argo - however the demo version is limited to specific fixtures I think so you would need to purchase to be able to model your own lighting set up. Smartsoft can run in demo mode where you can program and save a show without a console connected - I think you can link to Capture via Artnet in that mode for 3D visualisation - I have found however that having the SFML console connected live with smartsoft to program is easier. It will also take some learning time to get the most out of Capture Argo. If you have fixtures that are unusual and not available in the visualisation software (like most Chinese moving light units) then that can be a problem also.
  • Thanks!
    But can you preprogram a show on time? for example , if i use a song, is it possible to let the movinghead move on a specific beat or time moment?
Related