Recording the Stack

I have a qustion regarding recording to the Stack on a SmartFade 2496. Is it possible to record sets of memories or more than one board channel at a time to a step? I'm in need of recording in a similar fashion to a full light board where I can customize each cue with different levels, but I can not do so with the limited number of memory slots on the board. Is this possible, or am I stuck with general lighting?

I only ask as I need to record 7 shows into the board, using memory cards to store on, but I can't store enough memories to contain each different scene I need.

Thanks,

Drew

Parents
  • We are currently working on a new version of the SmartFade software. This version allows you to set up your levels and record them to the sequence as you go, similar to a conventional desk. It is no longer necessary to record references to channels or memories to the main stack. In the new version, you can store levels directly in the sequence step without having to record memories first (in addition to the old channel or memory reference method).

This new version will be in public beta on September 4th.

• Anders Ekvall:
    We are currently working on a new version of the SmartFade software.

This new version will be in public beta on September 4th.

Is it the soft for the desk or for a PC?

We're on the 4th of september ! I can't wait anymore !!!

• There are two parts of this:

- A new version of SmartSoft (2.0) that supports all Smart consoles (and has some new features and improvements as well)

- A new version of the desk software (also called 2.0) that communicates with the new SmartSoft version and includes some long-awaited new features (like Direct Cues)

Due to the upcoming PLASA exhibition, the time for the public beta has been delayed appr. 1 week.

• Anders Ekvall:
    Due to the upcoming PLASA exhibition, the time for the public beta has been delayed appr. 1 week.

you are cruel with us...

Reply Children
Related