Inserting new cues in middle of stack/sequence

Hi.  I do lighting for a small community theatre in Canada that just acquired the SmartFade 2496.  I am in the process of trying to learn the board and its features and, of course, I have a show going in next week.

I could use a little help.  If I record a sequence based on saved cues and memories - how do I insert a new cue in the middle of the sequence?  For example, I have saved memories 1-5, but now need to insert a new cue as 2.1.  What are the steps?

Would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks

Parents
  • In the menu, select the Sequences sub menu. Select XF. Select Modify Step. Select the step where you want the change.

Choose the type of modification you want to do (Insert, Insert PointQ, Change, Delete etc). In your case, it would be Insert PointQ. Select the desired point Q number with the dial. Select the bump for the memory that you want to insert.

The other sequence modification types work in a similar way.

• In the menu, select the Sequences sub menu. Select XF. Select Modify Step. Select the step where you want the change.

Choose the type of modification you want to do (Insert, Insert PointQ, Change, Delete etc). In your case, it would be Insert PointQ. Select the desired point Q number with the dial. Select the bump for the memory that you want to insert.

The other sequence modification types work in a similar way.

Children
Related