Dimmer channels used with memories on ML?

Is there a way to get dimmer intensities to activate with the memory buttons without having to pull the fader up?
Parents
  • It sounds to me like you are trying to activate Memories in time using the bump button. Is that correct? This is similar to giving a submaster a time value on an Expression and activating it with bump.

SFML does not do this and I really think it should. 

A work-around is to record a memory, then record a sequence to one of faders 13-24, containing only the memory that you just recorded, adding a time. Now the bump button does not activate the 1 step sequence - but just sliding the fader up at any speed will send the memory up in the time recorded. Unfortunately it does not work the same when bringing the fader down.

Not the greatest - but maybe that will help.

David Lincecum

• It sounds to me like you are trying to activate Memories in time using the bump button. Is that correct? This is similar to giving a submaster a time value on an Expression and activating it with bump.

SFML does not do this and I really think it should. 

A work-around is to record a memory, then record a sequence to one of faders 13-24, containing only the memory that you just recorded, adding a time. Now the bump button does not activate the 1 step sequence - but just sliding the fader up at any speed will send the memory up in the time recorded. Unfortunately it does not work the same when bringing the fader down.

Not the greatest - but maybe that will help.

David Lincecum

Children
Related