LED Par Fixture and Smartfade ML

I am trying to control an ADJ LED Par64 Pro fixture with the ML.  The problem I have is that the Intensity channel doesn't work and all my LED's home at 100%.  Is this a flaw in the profile?  Can I swap the intensity output?

Thanks

JP

Parents
  • I know it's been a while since you posted this, But I had the same issue with Chauvet 200Bs. On these the dimmer control worked backwards ie. Full up was off.   What  fixed it was creating a new user personality and assigning the intensity channel ( or dimmer, or fader or whatever they call it) of the fixture, to a user attributes fader. Basically something on the parameter 2 bank. The only catch here is you need to have this new fader AND the main intensity fader (parameter 1 bank, fader one) both up to be up to get the fixture working. Even thought the green light on the intensity fader is not lit (since, in theory, nothing is assigned to it).

I don't know why this worked but it did. the big plus is it all works normal now and it even works on the device intensity fader bank

Hope this helps

Ross

• I know it's been a while since you posted this, But I had the same issue with Chauvet 200Bs. On these the dimmer control worked backwards ie. Full up was off.   What  fixed it was creating a new user personality and assigning the intensity channel ( or dimmer, or fader or whatever they call it) of the fixture, to a user attributes fader. Basically something on the parameter 2 bank. The only catch here is you need to have this new fader AND the main intensity fader (parameter 1 bank, fader one) both up to be up to get the fixture working. Even thought the green light on the intensity fader is not lit (since, in theory, nothing is assigned to it).

I don't know why this worked but it did. the big plus is it all works normal now and it even works on the device intensity fader bank

Hope this helps

Ross

Children
No Data
Related