Ghosts in the system

I'm not crazy, I have witnesses!

At random points while running a Stack all the intelligent devices will change to another memory. I am not pushing any buttons, not changing memories or stack cues.  The desk and SmartSoft both show the correct memory, and the conventionals didn't change, just the devices.  The "Live" page shows the change. 

This happens when a stationary (no FX) look has been running for a while. I reprogrammed from scratch in the event I messed something up in the programming, but it has happened in different shows saved on different cards programmed by different people. One of the stacks has been used for months without any changes, and the problem is seen in it as well. I redownloaded the software and reinstalled it to see if it would fix it, and it doesn't. I have been on the latest Update since it came out, and this problem just showed up this past weekend. I cannot get it to do it everytime, and the timing has ranged from 10 seconds (just enough time for me to turn my back to the console) after the cue finished loading to 20 minutes (estimate).

Thanks so much for what you do!

MHH

Related