wheel issues

I'm using a smartfade ml, and I have half a room of colorblast 12's  in universe A and the other half in universe B, they are then split up into 12 fixtures on the console.  When I select all 12 fixtrures and try to change the color using the scroll wheel only one half of the room responds to the command.  Lef me also mention that when picking a color from the color palette or using the faders to bring up a color, there is no problem.  Does anyone have any ideas?

-N 

Parents
  • Sorry,

I cannot produce this fault.  Tested in version 2.1.0.9.0.23.  I placed Colorblasts in U1 and U2 and all controls work the colours in parallel across the universes.   Please check again to see if there is not another cause,  if the problem persists please supply more details such as software version number, exact device personality used.  precise patch setup. 

• Sorry,

I cannot produce this fault.  Tested in version 2.1.0.9.0.23.  I placed Colorblasts in U1 and U2 and all controls work the colours in parallel across the universes.   Please check again to see if there is not another cause,  if the problem persists please supply more details such as software version number, exact device personality used.  precise patch setup. 

Children
No Data
Related