SmartFade ML: How Editing parameter of device in library

Hi

I want to know, with the SmartFade ML, how can we edit or change some parameter of device who are in the Library.

With the Pilot 250 of Pearl River, some parameter are incorrect, the Pan/Tilt are very too slow and I think the Pan/tilt speed parameter is not assign.

Thank you

[edited by: Martin Boisclair at 4:13 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Feb 4 2009]
  • Hello -

You cannot change items within the library. You can, however, build your own custom personalities. This is described in the user manual starting on page 31.

It appears for this fixture that the Pan/Tilt Speed channel (12) is set to 255 in the library. According to the user manual of this fixture, a setting of 255 should equal the fastest movement.

I hope this helps -

Thanks -

Sarah

• That same bug was in fixture library when I first tried SFML 1,5 years ago.

Here my post with my problem: http://community.etcconnect.com/forums/t/529.aspx

You send me an email with my 4 fixtures already pached and after that it has worked fine. So it's clearly a bug with that fixture.

• You worried me there, so I've inspected the library data for the PR Lighting "Pilot250 16b COn"

Home for the MSpeed attribute (DMX attrib 12) is 255 in Personalities Library v5.0.2 (current internal beta), v4.7.2 (current release), and all the way back to v4.1

So it looks like the user manual may be wrong.

If you can test with the real fixture and let us know what the right value is, we can get it properly corrected.

[edited by: Richard at 5:34 AM (GMT -6) on Sun, Mar 1 2009]
Related