softwarebug with smartsoft on osx

hi there,

everytime i cleared every patch to make a new one and save it to smartsoft, dmx 5 & 6 will be delated from the patch in the next opening. it happens with smartssoft as a 2496 console on a max osx. is this a known softwareproblem? what can i do now?

Parents
  • Please send more information so I can reproduce this problem.  Can you describe the exact set of steps that leads to this?

• hi adam,

at first you open smartsoft and choose sf 2496. go to the patchrider. delete all patched dmx adreses.(only 5 and 6 is ok too). save the show somewhere to your harddrive. quit smartsoft. start smartsoft again, open your saved file whith the deleted 5 and 6. patch some adresses to somewhere inklude 5 and 6. save the show to your hardrive. quit smartsoft. if you open the show again dmx adresses 5 and 6 are without a patch!

i tryed this with all the 512 dmx and it happends only with 5 and 6. the same bug i foud choosing sf 1224 and sf1296 in smartsoft. the problem does not exist when choosing sfml.

hope you find the same problem and we are able to fix it.

regards, sascha

• hi adam,

at first you open smartsoft and choose sf 2496. go to the patchrider. delete all patched dmx adreses.(only 5 and 6 is ok too). save the show somewhere to your harddrive. quit smartsoft. start smartsoft again, open your saved file whith the deleted 5 and 6. patch some adresses to somewhere inklude 5 and 6. save the show to your hardrive. quit smartsoft. if you open the show again dmx adresses 5 and 6 are without a patch!

i tryed this with all the 512 dmx and it happends only with 5 and 6. the same bug i foud choosing sf 1224 and sf1296 in smartsoft. the problem does not exist when choosing sfml.

hope you find the same problem and we are able to fix it.

regards, sascha

Children
Related