New SmartFade/SmartFade ML/SmartSoft Software avilable!

Hello all -

Just wanted to let you know that there is new software available for the SmartFade and SmartFade ML consoles and SmartSoft application. These are patch releases that provide mainly bug fixes. The SmartFade ML console also gets a reorginization of the EDIT function to make it easier to use.

User manuals and release notes for these versions are available at the links below and are included within the SmartSoft and console software download packages as well.

If you are using SmartSoft with your console, the console software is included with your SmartSoft download/installation. Click here to get SmartSoft v2.0.1 for PC and/or Mac.

If you do not use SmartSoft but want to update your console, please choose one of the links below.

For SmartFade, please download the console software (v2.0.1) here.

For SmartFade ML, please download the console software (v2.1.1) here.

Enjoy!

Thanks -

Sarah

Parents
  • Good Day. sorry the ingles

I think i found a bug on console

1 - not manage to insert a point of cue were i want, and wich the console is impossibel

2 - when erase ALL, and put another direct cue with smartsoft or console. we creats a old cue

3 - the console have stop, paralise

4 - this is not a problem, is a suggest, can you put a scroll bar on STACK/SEQ EDIT, in the part of  "live/next", because we need tu put times and names, and the  only way is by running sequences

5 - Another thing on smartsoft is on memory edit, puting a old comand line to program. Ex: 55+3+18@55 or the old truh 55/80@65  

Thanks 

Rui Senos -  www.gatosa.com

• Hello,

I will try to find out what might be wrong if you can please clarify these points:

Software version and console type.
    Computer type (PC/MAC and operating system version)
    Precise sequence of keys pressed that makes an error
    Send the .ASC showfile with the error

Thanks!

Reply Children
Related