SmarFade ML Stack Operation Question

This is really a pre-purchase question.  Already spent time reading the SFML manual PDF and viewed the flash tutorials which have been very helpful.  One final question to settle that I have not seen clearly and answer to in the manual or tutorials - before I buy SFML. 

If I create a cue stack or stack for a show and then somewhere in the middle of the show, while playing back the stack, a performer comes on stage on the wrong, unlit, side of the stage - can I easily bring up a fader to say, light up an Intensity channel which will give me the light for that side of the stage - and then once I bring down that fader - can I continue on playing back the stack right where I was "interrupted"?

Essentinally, I am asking that if I am in the middle of the show using stack cue playbacks and need to bring up an unplanned PAR can or ellipsoidal, for instance, quickly - can I do that AND go right back to where I left off in the stack and continue the show.

Thanks in advance.

• It works exactly the way you want.  When you push up a channel it is placed on the live side of the crossfader.  When the next fade occurs in the cue list that chanel is faded to whatever level is in that cue and does not persist at the level you set.  So the change lasts only for one cue.  You don't have to do anything specail to make it like this, just push up some channels whenever you need them and they revert to the listed cues at the next fade.

• Cool, thanks so much for the quick response.  Seems like it works a little better than I had expected that the change only lasts for that cue and changes back upon execution or "Go" for the next cue.  Slick. 

Related