Invert CMY-parameters in SmartFade ML

I use old Clay Paky scanners. This scanner has CMY-colormixing. The CMY-colormixing is at 0% at full color and at 100% open (no color). When I make a user personality I have the option to invert a parameter and when I invert CMY-colormixing by pressing the HUE-button (the HUE-button get lit).

But it don't works, the CMY-colormixing in not inverted.

I'm I doing something wrong or is his a fault in SmartFade ML?

Thanks en greetings

Nico Vellinga

[edited by: nivell at 2:43 AM (GMT -6) on Fri, Sep 4 2009]
Parents
  • Hello,

The user personality function does not provide for inversion of the colour mixing channels.  There may be another way to do this:  Try to set the color mixing to RGB instead.  For Cyan use Red, Yellow for Blue and Magenta for Green.  That will make the colour channels work backwards.

Use the MORE button to flip the colour mixing to RGB.  This is an idea that may or may not work for you.  Please let me know the results.

• Hello Adam,

Thanks a lot, this works perfect for the colormixingsystem !!!

The only thing now is that the colormixingparameters in SmartSoft are not displayed well. RGB instead of CMY, but this

is not a big problem.

I think that the invert function for CMY-colormixing has to work in SmartSoft or the SmartSoft-software will not give the possibility to

invert function for CMY-colormixing.

Thanks and greetings

Nico Vellinga

Nivell Theatertechniek
    The Netherlands

• Hello Adam,

Thanks a lot, this works perfect for the colormixingsystem !!!

The only thing now is that the colormixingparameters in SmartSoft are not displayed well. RGB instead of CMY, but this

is not a big problem.

I think that the invert function for CMY-colormixing has to work in SmartSoft or the SmartSoft-software will not give the possibility to

invert function for CMY-colormixing.

Thanks and greetings

Nico Vellinga

Nivell Theatertechniek
    The Netherlands

Children
No Data
Related