Lights on dimmers 1-24 not working

Recently, we lost the ability to use our lights on dimmers 1-24.  Wierd things are happening.   Somehow, the top row seems to be linked to the bottom row.  For instance, if I move slider 7 up, the red "Edit MEM" button fades up.  The same thing happens if I use slider 19 (right below #7).  If I move slider 20 up, the green  "IND 1" button fades up.  The same thing happens with slider 8 (right above #20).  The bars in the display move up with the sliders, but no lights come on.  Everything on dimmers 25-48 seem to work.  When I push the green "1-24" button, the "<" button that is left of the wheel lights up.  It goes off when I push the green "25-48" button.  Any ideas?

Parents
  • Hello,

these are symptoms of a hardware fault with the electronics, possibly a short-circuit on the main printed circuit board.  You need to return the unit for repair.  Please arrange that with the dealer you purchased the unit from.  In most circumstances ETC or our dealer can arrange for an advance replacement to be provided so that you have a unit at all times and do not have a long wait unitl you are able to use it again.

If you are unable to get any assistance easily please call our technical service department in Wisconsin (+1 608 831 4116) or London (+44 20 8896 1000)

• Hello,

these are symptoms of a hardware fault with the electronics, possibly a short-circuit on the main printed circuit board.  You need to return the unit for repair.  Please arrange that with the dealer you purchased the unit from.  In most circumstances ETC or our dealer can arrange for an advance replacement to be provided so that you have a unit at all times and do not have a long wait unitl you are able to use it again.

If you are unable to get any assistance easily please call our technical service department in Wisconsin (+1 608 831 4116) or London (+44 20 8896 1000)

Children
No Data
Related