Blackout & Stack problem

I'm running a ML with a lot of cues, so to save space, I skipped recording BO's and just pulled out the GM. However, in a couple of cues when I advance the cue in BO and fade up I get not the memory I recorded. If I back up and advance the cue without fading out the GM it looks fine.

I have some mac 500s and some various little LEDs

Also, it doesn't do this to every place I use the BO but it's consistent on where it is doing it. Doesn't matter if I use the BO button or the GM fader.

Thoughts?

Parents
  • That is rather odd - which version of SmartFade ML are you running at the moment?

Can you send or attach your showfile with the problem, and let us know which cue(s) you see it on?

My email is richard (dot) thompson (at) etcconnect (dot) com.

(edit)

Thinking about it a bit more, could it be the Move-While-Dark function getting things ready for the next cue? If it's only attributes and not intensities that are wrong when you bring up the GM, that would make sense.

[edited by: Richard at 3:52 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Dec 3 2009]
  • That is rather odd - which version of SmartFade ML are you running at the moment?

Can you send or attach your showfile with the problem, and let us know which cue(s) you see it on?

My email is richard (dot) thompson (at) etcconnect (dot) com.

(edit)

Thinking about it a bit more, could it be the Move-While-Dark function getting things ready for the next cue? If it's only attributes and not intensities that are wrong when you bring up the GM, that would make sense.

[edited by: Richard at 3:52 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Dec 3 2009]
Children
No Data
Related