SmartSoft and Demo Show

I'm a new Smartfade ML and SmartSoft user.  I"ve found the demo shows that come with the software download helpful.  Especially since I consider myself a part-time user (the system is in our church).  However, is there a way to modify the demo show for the light layout that we have (placement and type of light)?

Parents
  • Hi there-

You can certainly make whatever changes you'd like within SmartSoft or with the SmartFade ML console. This is free software.

Are you trying to make changes to the visualisation on Capture by any chance? If so, that would require the purchase of Capture SmartSoft edition from Capture themselves - you can then make and save changes as required. Without purchasing that software, you can still view but saving is not enabled.

Hope that helps-

-luke-

• Hi there-

You can certainly make whatever changes you'd like within SmartSoft or with the SmartFade ML console. This is free software.

Are you trying to make changes to the visualisation on Capture by any chance? If so, that would require the purchase of Capture SmartSoft edition from Capture themselves - you can then make and save changes as required. Without purchasing that software, you can still view but saving is not enabled.

Hope that helps-

-luke-

Children
No Data
Related