LED Fixture

I've got LED par cans which have 5 channels, RGB, Intensity and strobe. (in that order 1 to 5)

There are no generic profiles matching that, any ideas??

Thanks 
Marc
  • There is an "LED-RGBI" personality under "Generic" - this is the closest match at present.

The additional Strobe channel isn't supported, but you can of course use a SmartFade ML linear effect to produce a strobe on the Intensity.

Unfortunately there are too many different varieties of LED fixture (even within the same supplier) for us to support them all at present - the next release of SmartFade ML software will include a personality builder so you can create your own for the units you have.

• Marc –

What's the Manufacturer & Model Number of the fixture? 

I can create a Generic LED fixture template for you. 

We will have a fixture template editor included in the next release of SmartFade ML Software. 

For now, I can email you a SmartFade ML File with the template included.  Please provide were each fixture is to be patched (Device #, DMXAddress.Universe.)

[edited by: Benjamin Smith at 10:55 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Aug 08 2007] [edited by: Benjamin Smith at 10:54 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Aug 08 2007]
Related