ETC smartfade ML with smartsoft on windows 7 64-bit.....issues involving Drivers

I'm trying to get smartsoft to work with my smartfade mL. In my manual (v2.0), it says to find a driver ,but i've searched and searched again in the Smartsoft file and couldn't find it.... Also, how do you put the console it test mode? I've tried: hold in the menu key than press the power/on key and keep holding the power key in(I never depressed the menu key). Here is what software is on the console: SF ML: 2.1.0.9.0.23 personalities: 4.7.2

Thanks!

[edited by: lightingguy1 at 7:18 AM (GMT -6) on Sat, Jun 12 2010]
Parents
  • Unfortunately the current released version of SmartSoft only has a 32-bit driver, so it won't connect under 64-bit editions of Windows.

We are in the process of testing a 64-bit version of the driver, and we hope to release this fairly soon.

• Richard said:

Unfortunately the current released version of SmartSoft only has a 32-bit driver, so it won't connect under 64-bit editions of Windows.

We are in the process of testing a 64-bit version of the driver, and we hope to release this fairly soon.

How quickly Do you think? Are we talking months or weeks or days

Thanks again

• Hello,

we have now made a driver for Win 7 / 64 bit.  It is part of the new Beta version 3.0, available here. (on the top level page of the SmartFade Forum)

We would be most interested to hear from you if you are able to try this version on your new PC.  The version contains many other useful improvements and new features.

Please let me know what you find,

Thank you,

Adam

• Hello,

we have now made a driver for Win 7 / 64 bit.  It is part of the new Beta version 3.0, available here. (on the top level page of the SmartFade Forum)

We would be most interested to hear from you if you are able to try this version on your new PC.  The version contains many other useful improvements and new features.

Please let me know what you find,

Thank you,

Adam

Children
No Data
Related