Cyberlight Turbo issue with SmartFade ML

I'm trying to use a SmartFade ML to test some older Cyberlight Turbos, but seem to be having trouble getting the Cyber's to respond to anything. I have tried both personalities that are preloaded on the console, but I get nothing in response from the fixture. As far as I know everything is properly set on the fixture itself.

Any Thoughts??

• Hello carlyoung-

You may want to try using a DMXster or an alternate source of DMX to rule out hardware/patching issues with the Smartfade. If the Cyberlight doesn't function with your alternate source of DMX chances are the DMX starting address and/or the personality dipswitches have not been set yet on the Cyberlight. If the Cyberlight does function with the alternate source of DMX be sure you check to see if the fixture is actually patched on the console. In addition, take a DMXster or similar DMX tool to see if you are getting anything out of the console DMX ports. I would reccommend calling your local dealer or ETC phone support (800.688.4116) if you cannot get this issue resolved on your own.

Good luck and take care!

Related