SFML memory transitions

I do a lot of weddings and small corporate events with this board and like it so far.  I have issues with messy transitions(scrolling between gobos and color from one look to another) between mems on moving lights; MAC 250s.  Is there a way to "move dark" in mems mode for, say 3/10ths to give time to switch gobos/color/move to position?  

Also,  I kinda run the board  "on the fly" because of the unscheduled speech, song change, etc.  mems seem to be the most flexible.  If I run in sequence, I have to quickly scroll the encoder to the right scene and fire it on time. mems is quicker.  Is there a way to recall a button or fader to a look I can recall anytime anymode?

Thanks

Parents
  • If you turn "GO Mode" on, then the Memory 'bump buttons' will instantly run the parameter changes for the memory on that fader.

This means you hit the bump button to 'preset' the lights, then move the fader to bring the lights up.

- With "Int Only" turned off, moving the fader without pressing the bump button will still scroll the lights into position. Turning this on makes the faders only do the intensities.

• If you turn "GO Mode" on, then the Memory 'bump buttons' will instantly run the parameter changes for the memory on that fader.

This means you hit the bump button to 'preset' the lights, then move the fader to bring the lights up.

- With "Int Only" turned off, moving the fader without pressing the bump button will still scroll the lights into position. Turning this on makes the faders only do the intensities.

Children
No Data
Related