Looking for Elation Platinum Spot 5R Profile... or help...

I'm having a lack of fun trying to build a device profile for the Elation Platinum Spot 5R on the SFML.  (Brand new to both.)  Has anyone built a profile yet, that is willing to share?  I've tried modifying existing Elation gizmo profiles, but there's too many differences between their older products, and this very new product. Building from scratch has been fruitless.

Also... when I'm building a profile, my #5 bump button doesn't 'flash.'  The button works in diagnostics and such... why doesn't it light up when creating or modifying a profile? Same thing in SmartSoft.

Thanks for any help or insight.

- Jon

[edited by: jonares at 6:06 PM (GMT -6) on Sat, Sep 4 2010]
  • Hi, I wanted to ask you if you ever got your issue resolved. I ask because I am about to reccomend this fixture to a client i am about to see. 

• Resolved: "sort of."  I'm in production right now so I can't dissect the problems, but I did manage to build a profile, but I don't think it's very good - I've learned more about the fixture, and the SFML since I built it, and want to re-build it, when I can muster up the time and energy to do it (it's not a painless experience).  In addition to odd 'home' settings I incorporated into the profile, mine is corrupt, as I built it in Version 2x, and have been trying to use it in Beta 3x.  When I got it into the beta version, it got mildly corrupt, so yet another reason to re-build it.  (Though I'd love a more experienced ML programmer to build a profile for the Platinum Spot - I'm new to ML programming.)

- Jon

• We will be adding this fixture to the library in v3.0.0

However, it's not in the current beta package (v300b25), as I got it added to the library just after that beta was published.

Related