Fixtures Missing from Latest Libraries

We have an AlkaLite OctoStrip lighting system that was configured with our SmartFade ML.

We updated the firmware, which also updated the libraries to the latest version.

We assumed we'd simply re-patch the OctoStrip system in but it doesn't appear in the latest version of the libraries (it was in the older version)!

Any idea what we do now?

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hello -

The SmartFade ML onboard library has been reduced, but a significantly larger library is available containing many new fixtures as well as older ones. If you have downloaded SmartSoft you already have this file (PERSLIB.BIN) in the ETC>Program Files>SmartSoft>Binaries folder on your PC (I'm not exactly sure where this folder is located on a Mac, but I expect it's Applications>SmartSoft>Binaries).

You can also download it separately here, scroll down to "Other Downloads" where you can download the library, and/or download the list of what's in the library. The current user manual describes loading fixtures from the external library file to the console. Once saved in a show file, though, the fixture should be there regardless of what's in the library.

Sorry about the confusion -

Sarah

• Hello -

The SmartFade ML onboard library has been reduced, but a significantly larger library is available containing many new fixtures as well as older ones. If you have downloaded SmartSoft you already have this file (PERSLIB.BIN) in the ETC>Program Files>SmartSoft>Binaries folder on your PC (I'm not exactly sure where this folder is located on a Mac, but I expect it's Applications>SmartSoft>Binaries).

You can also download it separately here, scroll down to "Other Downloads" where you can download the library, and/or download the list of what's in the library. The current user manual describes loading fixtures from the external library file to the console. Once saved in a show file, though, the fixture should be there regardless of what's in the library.

Sorry about the confusion -

Sarah

Children
Related