Smartfade 2496 clearing all dimmers from a channel

Hello All,

Is there a way to erase (clear?) all dimmers assigned to a channel?  Someone assigned all 200 dimmers to channel 1 and I don't want to have to manually remove them.

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
  • Sure, but thought there would be a way.  How did someone manage to patch every dimmer to one channel in the first place?  Is that an option?

=Dave

• Dave, just checking -- is there any chance that the bump button led is red rather than green?  If so, you may be looking at a memory that includes all of the channels at full rather than a repatch.  If that's the case, you could press one of the channel buttons in the faders column to the left of the crossfader to switch back to a channel page.

• No, it is a patch that someone did a moment before I got to the board in order to see what circuits were good (old house with questionable wiring).  Anyone know how you would patch all dimmers to one channel like that?  He did it quick, so it must be a command.  Anyway, I ended up clearing the patch and starting over. 

I did download SoftPatch and it is very cool and solves the problem of course. 

Thanks all.

=Dave

Related