Lights no longer responding

Hi, I've been having some issues getting  lights to respond to the board input. I have a Smartfade ML and the lights are Chauvette Colorpallete. Since these aren't included in the library we had to create our own user personality. They had been functioning for several months with little to no problem. At the end of the night on Sunday a couple were acting up and looking like they were in demo mode. I tried to troubleshoot the problem and get them back to their normal mode with no success. I ended up deleting the patches I created for them and repatching them. However, now they either stay on or flash every 30 seconds or so. I'm not really sure what to do now, none of the lights I have in that model seem to be responding. I rebuilt the personality and tried to "home them, and clear out the scene but it doesn't seem to do anything. They don't respond to anything I do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Parents
  • From your comment I'm guessing that you've got other stuff that is working properly?

Can you try controlling the lights just using the dimmer faders?

- Reset the patch back to 1:1, and set the Chauvet units to start address 1, plug them into DMX port 1 and see if you can control them using the Int A and Int B fader pages.

If not, then that implies there's something gone wrong with the DMX cable or the fixtures themselves.

• From your comment I'm guessing that you've got other stuff that is working properly?

Can you try controlling the lights just using the dimmer faders?

- Reset the patch back to 1:1, and set the Chauvet units to start address 1, plug them into DMX port 1 and see if you can control them using the Int A and Int B fader pages.

If not, then that implies there's something gone wrong with the DMX cable or the fixtures themselves.

Children
No Data
Related