Memories taking the place of Sequences but not showing properly

Based on the manual the ML has 244 memories (24x12 pages) and the 144 sequences (12x12 pages) but since you can't record a sequence over a memory the amount of one will affect the available amount of the other correct?

Since a memory can be recorded over a sequence why doesn't the fader bump button change color then to reflect that it is now a memory and no longer a sequence?

For example: I have a sequence in fader 14 right now. I then record a memory...assign it to fader 14. I get no error on the screen. Then when I push MEMS fader 14 still lights up yellow not red. Why doesn't it reflect that the channel is now a memory?

Parents
  • Hello -

Memories and Sequences can share a fader, the memory sits beneath the sequence so that it can be used within sequences but not be played back manually (so the number of total mems is not affected by the number of sequences you write). This is why the yellow indication remains on the fader - because the sequence is still there.

Thanks-

Sarah

• Hello -

Memories and Sequences can share a fader, the memory sits beneath the sequence so that it can be used within sequences but not be played back manually (so the number of total mems is not affected by the number of sequences you write). This is why the yellow indication remains on the fader - because the sequence is still there.

Thanks-

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related