SmartFade / SmartFade ML / SmartSoft v3.0.1 Now Available!

Hello all -

SmartFade / SmartFade ML / SmartSoft v3.0.1 software is now available for download from our Web site. This version includes support for SDHC memory cards for show file storage as well as support for the full line of Selador Desire fixtures including Hue/Sat color control, effects and more. It also includes a number of bug fixes.

The software, release notes and updated user manuals can be downloaded here for SmartFade/SmartSoft, here for SmartFade ML/SmartSoft, and in those locations as well as here for SmartSoft only. Console software is included within the SmartSoft installer, so you do not need to download console software separately if you also use SmartSoft.

Thanks much -

Sarah

• Sarah,

Is there a secret on getting a SF to connect to a Windows XP and/or Windows 7 compouter.  I've tried via usb and it never connects.  When I just turn it on the normal way both my computers recognize it but want drivers and won't find any on the internet automatically.  I'm trying to upgrade without having to purchase an sd usb readeer.

Related