Several Issues. Q-spot 260 LED not cooperating, stage lights stuck on, etc....

One 260 LED light appeared to have something blocking some of the light. I pressed a couple buttons on the light itself but nothing serious and it completey stopped responding to the smartfade ml board. I managed to set the address of the malfuctioning light to the same address as another light and the made equal movements and light patterns. To find out which address the malfuctioning light was originally set to I wen to the board and viewed witch address it was patched to. After setting the malfuctioning light to the correct address it still did not function properly. Then all hell broke loose. I did some looking around in the patch menu. Some stage lights refused to turn off. Possibly part of the issue is that I turned the smartfader of with those lights on. I had zero reaction when any channel was turned on. Channels 1-24 no longer have the dim glowing green lights below them.

After several hours of failed attempts I was able to get some lights to function properly. I was able to turn the stuck lights of at the dimming console backstage with a breaker basically. They turn right back on when the breaker is turned on. I'm thinking a portion of the issue is in the dimming console. I gave up for tonight so hopefully we can solve the problem.

• This is probably better solved with a phone call to tech support than on the forums. Please contact your nearest tech support office:

For technical support in the Americas, please call 608/831-4116, or toll-free in the U.S. at 800/688-4116.
    For technical support in Europe, please call (+44) 20 8896 1000.
    For technical support in Germany, please call (+49) 8024 4700-0
    For technical support in Asia, please call (+852) 2799 1220.

Thanks -

Sarah

Related