Replace the Smartfade 1248 power cord?

I'm so glad to find this forum!  We had a lighting installation done in our church about 5 years ago.  The people involved with the installation from both the church side and the installation company are long gone and we don't have anyone with much knowledge of our lighting. 

We have a Smartfade 1248 and the power cord must have a whole roll of electrical tape on it.  I'd like to replace it, but want to make sure I get the right thing.  I'm having problems finding something that tells me that "this is the cord you need".

This website is the only one that I have found: http://www.prolightingsupply.com/smreunposu.html Is this the right power source I need?  Or, is it a basic power source that I should be able to find at a local store?

Thanks for the help! 

Parents Reply
  • Howdy!

Actually, the part number recently changed.  The power supply for the Smartfade is now PS366-F.  

Not to worry though -- if you order a PS313-F, we ask what the power supply is for (this one is used in several different products), and route you to the correct part number.  

Thanks!

Hans

EDIT: Fixed part number. Should be PS366-F

[edited by: Hans.Hinrichsen at 8:06 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Jan 19 2012] Incorrect part number.
Children
Related