'Cheat Sheet' for Smartfade ML?

Hey everyone.  I'm a computer guy by nature, but was 'forced' into lighting at our church, and lead a few other volunteers that run our Sunday services with a SmartFade ML.

First, it's a great board.  Been very happy with it.  I've setup a stack with about 10 steps, that transition to all the cues we have during a Sunday service.

It works very well, but our volunteers 'freak out' when something bad happens. (IE: They hit play twice, they hit pause, or need to jump back to the previous step.)

I'm thinking about making a 'cheat sheet' that lists a lot of the common button presses that you'll commonly use during a show.  I know a lot of it is printed on the board itself, but it's not the easiest to read when you're in the middle of a show. Something laminated in large print that you could easily find the correct keys.

Has anyone already made something like this? 

If not, I'd like to make one, but was wondering if ETC (or someone else!) have Visio stencils or PNG images of the buttons on the board?  Would make creating one much easier if I didn't have to recreate the buttons.

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related