New online eos help - Doesn't like scrolling in Safari

First and foremost, the online manual is awesome.

That being said, the right hand pane does not seem to like to scroll using the mouse in safari.  If I click in the pane I can scroll with arrow keys, but trackpad scrolling seems to do nothing.

I tried to see if it was reproducable in google chrome (latest version as of today) but the page doesn't seem to even want to load for me.

Javascript debug console shows the following:

8Refused to load the script '<URL>' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'".

Default.htm:1 Refused to load the script 'www.etcconnect.com/.../custom.modernizr.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'".

Default.htm:1 Refused to load the script 'www.etcconnect.com/.../jquery.min.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'".

Default.htm:1 Refused to load the script 'www.etcconnect.com/.../foundation.min.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'".

Default.htm:1 Refused to load the script 'www.etcconnect.com/.../plugins.min.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'".

Default.htm:1 Refused to load the script 'www.etcconnect.com/.../require.min.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'".

Default.htm:1 Refused to load the script 'www.etcconnect.com/.../require.config.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'".

Default.htm:1 Refused to load the script 'www.etcconnect.com/.../MadCapAll.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'".

Default.htm:1 Refused to load the script 'www.etcconnect.com/.../jquery.offcanvas.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'".

Default.htm:1 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-N6JuHSfnZ0qOGoE2klCh800r0+EeqLUzm1JR2KvoF98='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.