Training

Hello,

I studied lighting in undergrad 30 years ago. Systems have changed since then. I am teaching at high school and would love to find some classes to take so that I can learn to use my lighting system more fully. Any thoughts about where to find training or workshops near chicago . I've looked on the ETC website and everything seems to be in NYC or Los Angeles, or very far from me.  (I live 2.5 hours south so there are a number of cities I could drive to.) I am using an ETC Nomad Dongle with a Gadget II running the Element 2 software. 

Thanks for any suggestions. 

• Hi Chris,   I'm sorry about not having specific details about ETC training in the Chicago/Illinois area.  We try to do one fairly regularly or at least with one of the Chicago dealers. Currently we don't have anything finalized.  Meanwhile you have a few options.

1) Contact your local dealer. They may be able to provide some training. 

2) Go online and checkout the videos - www.etcconnect.com/Eosfamilyvideoseries/   If you like to test yourself you can also do the online courses - courses.etcconnect.com, which have chapter quizzes after each video.   

3) Come to our end-user training this summer, - www.etcconnect.com/CUE

4) Feel like a field trip, organize a trip to ETC and we'll provide some hands-on training for the group.

5) Have a large group?  Get ETC to come to you.  Either host a training at your site or host a private training for you and your staff, students and guests.

Feel free to contact me to talk about your options.

Ellen