Updating work for ETC project Numbers

Hello all.

So I've called support before for help with a project number that I found at the venue.

Based on some of our needs, we're looking to upgrade the venue with the newer gateways to make the system Concert Ready.

I was wondering then, part of our job during this refresh is to compile a bible for the system, and if I wanted to give this information back to ETC to associate with the Project number, what should I do to handle this?

Parents
  • Hi ,

We would be happy to update the information we have on file to better reflect the current status of your system. I've sent you a PM, but for others following this thread who would like to do the same, please contact your local ETC Tech Services with your job number and the information you'd like us to add to your file and we'll be happy to update that for you.

• Hi ,

We would be happy to update the information we have on file to better reflect the current status of your system. I've sent you a PM, but for others following this thread who would like to do the same, please contact your local ETC Tech Services with your job number and the information you'd like us to add to your file and we'll be happy to update that for you.

Children
No Data