I'm having trouble connecting my AKAI APCmini to luminosus. I can control EOS from the Luminosus program, however I can't seem to get Luminosus to respond to the MIDI Controller. The AKAI APCmini is listed under MIDI Devices on

I'm having trouble connecting my AKAI APCmini to luminosus. I can control EOS software (EOS Element running on ETC Nomad) from the Luminosus program, however I can't seem to get Luminosus to respond to the MIDI Controller. The AKAI APCmini is listed under MIDI Devices in Luminosus. I've added the MIDI Monitor block to my project to see if there is any MIDI input, but I'm not seeing any. This is a similar (perhaps identical) problem to another user's post (Patch29's)

• I think I've solved this (or at least found a work around). Note I'm not experienced in MIDI, so there are probably better terms/ideas etc. for the following:

I needed to have the MIDI Devices in luminosus have an In and Out value like in the image below:

To get to that point here's what I did

1.Close out of anything that would use the MIDI controller (for me this was ETCnomad,visualizer, and luminosus)

2.Unplug and replug in the MDI Controller

3. Open Luminosus and check that the MIDI device is listed and has the In and Out as in the screenshot above

4.Open EOS software and visualizer (For me, ETCnomad, the free mind the gap capture visualizer)

5.test and see if it worked