OSCrouter, eos qlab and TCP.

Is there any documentation or guides on how to use OSCrouter? Both how to use the different setups but in particular how to connect Eos and Qlab over TCP.

I can't find any information online.

Johannes 

Parents
  • It is not possible to connect QLab and EOS via TCP, both applications works as a TCP Server but one of the apps must work as a TCP Client.
    There is a feature request to add a TCP Client to the EOS software.

• And one more thing. In OSCrouter's TCP settings I can't connect to any of them (One by one) if I set them to server, but setting them as clients I can have both connected. I am having Eos set as client in TCP settings on OSCrouter and get TCP in to OSCrouter. The OSC router is outputting UDP to Qlab. I had drops of the important commands out of Eos on UDP not triggering Qlab. This way I can at least secure the Eos-OSCrouter connection and there filter out what to send to Qlab to get the traffic down. But TCP the whole way would be nice.

• And one more thing. In OSCrouter's TCP settings I can't connect to any of them (One by one) if I set them to server, but setting them as clients I can have both connected. I am having Eos set as client in TCP settings on OSCrouter and get TCP in to OSCrouter. The OSC router is outputting UDP to Qlab. I had drops of the important commands out of Eos on UDP not triggering Qlab. This way I can at least secure the Eos-OSCrouter connection and there filter out what to send to Qlab to get the traffic down. But TCP the whole way would be nice.

Children
No Data