Sparkfun Redboard not working

I am trying to use a SparkFun "RedBoard" that I got for free with a class I took, but when running the test sketch I can get Nomad to recognize the USB but it won't receive the OSC message. I tried plugging it into our Element (win7) but it would not even recognize the usb device. The redboard has an ATMega328p and FTDI1533. I thought it would work fine since it is supposed to be very similar to the UNO.  Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Parents
  • I have not gotten any ATMega328p based boards to work. I'm not sure if it is and ETC thing or an Arduino library issue. I'm leaning more toward library. The OSC library was recently updated and some of the boards that didn't work before work now. Unfortunately ATMega328p boards are not among the ones that work yet.
  • I have not gotten any ATMega328p based boards to work. I'm not sure if it is and ETC thing or an Arduino library issue. I'm leaning more toward library. The OSC library was recently updated and some of the boards that didn't work before work now. Unfortunately ATMega328p boards are not among the ones that work yet.
Children
No Data