Adapting the Box 1 Script - A (Paid) Project for someone ?

Hi there, 

Basically I would like to make a box with 12 Macro Keys on it for use with Eos. Is this the maximum the Uno can support ?

Ideally these would fire Macros 501-512, though could be any numbers really. 

I wouldn't need the screen or encoders.

I have zero Arduino experience, but have made a Box 1 before, so I'm confident in the hardware.

I've had a look in the box 1 code and figure I need to delete a lot of stuff related to the coding for the screen and encoders, but it's hard to figure out exactly what.

If someone would be able to adapt the code for me, I would be happy to pay them to do this.

Please do send me a private message if you might be interested / able to help me.

Many thanks

James

Parents
  • If you're willing to wait, I'm developing an open source version of the XKeys XK16, better pricing than Xkeys, re programmable keys, running off of an At32u4 with the QMK firmware.

The best part: this can be adapted to send OSC commands through a lighthack style system OR use QMK.

I'll distribute source files when finished, but I'm also going to be selling kits priced in around $70-$80. (Probably $10 more for a 2x16 macropad if/when I get to that project.)

Right now, I'm putting in my purchase orders for my first round of PCBs.

• I have already done the coding for that project and we will also, I think so, publish in the forum when it is complete.
    But your project sound interesting too, did you have some photos how it looks? Which keys you are using?
Reply Children