Exporting OSC from Cinema4D

I have a lot experience in Cinema4D and have recently been building a leko model with physically accurate intensity, throw length, falloff, lensing, gobos, etc and then movers with appropriate moving head controls, but I'm pretty green to EOS, the ION 6000 controller and even greener using EOSnomad (like just this morning green) so bare with me. Does anyone have experience exporting data from C4D to run a show? It's been a dream of mine to build the enitre show - lighting, video, projection maps, etc - in Cinema and export the timeline data to a controller to run show, and play the lights live over that timeline built in Cinema. It would be a great way top sell the show in advance with the lighting design, show quasi-accurate renders, manage the pre-production process, plan out the rigging, then of course actually programming the show off-site. I know it's possible, this guy has done it, but I'm a relative Luddite with PYTHON and more so with OSC. Just curious if anyone has experience with #lighthack or EOSnomad involved in that process.

Also brand new to the ETC forum (like this morning new), so wanted to post something to introduce myeslf.