Displaying Whatever is in the command line on an LCD screen

Hi, this is my first post on the ETC community forums but I am a board operator with a significant amount of experience with ETC EOS consoles. Lately I've been trying to learn more about more advanced features of EOS using Nomad. I've been using Nomad to control lights in the Minecraft Theatrical Mod over ArtNet. Thats been fun but I wanted to try to make a small macro pad using an Arduino Uno with 5 buttons to fire macros and also have an LCD connected that will display whatever is in the command line on Nomad. I have some experience with Arduino but I'm terrible at coding. I managed to add some code to the #lighthack USB test sketch and got the buttons to fire macros, but I just can't figure out how to display whatever is in the command line on the LCD. I'm not used to working with code with so many callbacks so I'm very confused at how it all manages to work. I'd probably understand it better if I had some formal training in coding but I don't and I'm completely self taught. Can someone please show me the code I'd have to add to the USB test sketch to get the LCD display to show whatever is in the command line?