How can I view all unread posts?

I'm looking to display all unread posts at the top of my Home Page similar to how it was previously where the thread title is in bold if unread. I like the activity stream, but it doesn't indicate to me whether or not I have read the posts or not.  I have been messing around with adding forum thread lists to my homepage, but it seems I can only get it setup to display unread posts for one sub forum per widget. I don't really want to have to have 4+ thread lists on my homepage to see the unread in each sub forum, I would like to see all unread posts in one. Thanks

Parents
  • The default thread list in the right column is set to show only unread threads site wide. To recreate that thread list, leave the specified forum blank and check the box to include sub-groups/forums. This will pull everything from every forum that you have access to read. You can then filter that list to only unread posts.

If you wanted to narrow the list to only the forums that you "care" about, you will need to configure specific widgets for each break point (i.e: one list for specifically Eos Family, one list for Beta Sites that includes sub-groups/forums, etc...)

• Kirk,

The default list does not show every new unread post. Here is what I see in the default thread list:

And here are the first few posts in the Activity Stream, two of which I have not read.

• And here is what I see when I add a widget and filter to see only unread. I should be seeing almost all of today's posts since I haven't looked at many of them, yet the first unread I see is from November 2013.

Reply Children
No Data