Post Formatting Doesn't Stay

I use the rich formatting when writing/replying to posts. Spacing between my paragraphs doesn't seem to hold once I posts the thread/post.

Parents
  • This may be a function of how your browser renders "<p>" tags versus the forum's rendering.

The writing in rich formatting, try adding an extra line ("<p>""</p>") between paragraphs to maintain a space between the paragraphs.

• EDIT: I got paragraphs to work by highlighting the text of my post and changing the format to "Paragraph", for what ever reason it was not set to that.

I messed around with this a little bit by trying to edit a post I had already posted and I couldn't get it do display correctly. I tried adding the ("<p>""</p>") directly in the body, and also tried adding it by clicking "Edit HTML" and putting it there. I'm on OSX 10.9.4 and Firefox 31.0

• EDIT: I got paragraphs to work by highlighting the text of my post and changing the format to "Paragraph", for what ever reason it was not set to that.

I messed around with this a little bit by trying to edit a post I had already posted and I couldn't get it do display correctly. I tried adding the ("<p>""</p>") directly in the body, and also tried adding it by clicking "Edit HTML" and putting it there. I'm on OSX 10.9.4 and Firefox 31.0

Children